CORE WORKSHOP: LONG FORM PROJECT DEVELOPMENT, OCT 22-24 (HYBRID)
To register, please prepare a personal portfolio of 6-12 images and fill out the APPLICATION FORM.
Priority deadline to apply is August 25, 2023, applications received after the deadline will be accepted on a rolling basis until full.
- Click here for more information on the core workshop
Tuition, Financial Support & Payment Schedule
- The core workshop is structured as a year-long community of practice; consisting of two immersive sessions with individual coaching meetings scheduled in between. Tuition for each session is $875 + optional in person add on (additional $175).
- A non-refundable 20% deposit ( $175) is due within 10 days of notification of acceptance with the remaining balance for session 1 due September 15, 2023.
- A 20% ($175) deposit for session 2 will be due January 15,2024 with the remaining balance for session 2 due by September 1, 2024.
- We are commited to making our workshops as accessible as possible--for every 8 students that register, at least one scholarship will be awarded based on a combination of merit and need. The class will be capped at 18 students (including scholarship recipients). *If you are an individual or organization interested in sponsoring a scholarship please contact email@example.com
- Past students have also successfully secured outside funding to attend the workshop, we are happy to write letters of support for those pursuing additional funding opportunities to attend the workshop.
- Students are expected to have an initial idea or work from a long-form project currently in progress. The workshop will include intensive reviews and editing of existing work. Students will gain practical knowledge and fresh perspectives to advance their ideas and personal projects to a new level of quality, artistic expression, and impact.
WORKSHOP 02: ALUMNI RETREAT, OCT 21, BAY AREA, CA
- Click here for full description
$175 (deadline 31 AUG 2023)
- Retreat is limited to former alumni and incoming students
- To register, please fill out the APPLICATION FORM.